PROCESS AND POLICY
GUIDELINES FOR STUDENT ELIGIBILITY
- All the students eligible for placements shall register with the Training & Placement Office (TPO) at the end of the 4th semester as per the registration form provide by T & P cell.
- All eligible students shall have minimum aggregate CGPA as defined by T & P Cell apart from satisfying the criteria specified by the recruiting organization/ company which may differ from company to company.
- A student with indiscipline case(s) will be disqualified from campus placement process.
- Students must attend all the training programs conducted by the institute.
- Students aspiring to go for higher education either in INDIA or abroad or choose any other career options outside the TPO, shall share their intention in writing with the TPO before the commencement of 5th semester.
- In case of job fair, students should attend as per the instruction of TPO.
CAMPUS PLACEMENTS POLICY
- All students who meet the criteria as mentioned in the eligibility criteria are eligible for recruitment.
- Selected students shall be obliged to honor the offer given by the organization/company to sustain the relationship of B.V.P.I.T.(D.S.),UMRAKH with the companies.
- Placement of any student is not a claim/right. Institute shall provide open platform to all the eligible students as per placement Guidelines.
REJECTION FROM PLACEMENT SECTION
- Once the candidate short list is published, students will attend the next event. Students must adhere the norms of discipline and personal conduct during their interactions with company officials and their conduct company offices.
- Any misbehavior / indiscipline will attract disciplinary action which may result in permanent ban from placement process.
GENERAL PROCEDURE OF PLACEMENT
- PLACEMENT PORTAL
It is the prime responsibility of students to check all the updates related to Campus Recruitment Drives, its eligibility, dates, venue etc. available through placement department.
- PLACEMENT PROCESS
All companies generally follow the following placement process
- Presentation about the Company & Job Profile (PPT)
- Written Exam ( Technical Test)
- Group Discussion (5 to 6 Students)
- Technical Interview (One to One)
- HR Interview
- Verification of Documents
- Any other as per the company request
- PRE PLACEMENT TALK
- It is mandatory for all Eligible Students to appear in the presentation of all Companies coming for Campus Recruitments wherever they stand eligible.
- Students will be given a choice to back out after the Presentation (PPT) of the company if they do not understand/ like the profile offered.
- No student will be allowed to back out from the company recruitment process after clearing the 1st round (i.e. Written test).
- If any student found missing after the written test he / she will not be allowed for further process.
- All students need to ensure that they are meeting the eligibility criteria of the company as mentioned on the placement portal.
- All mark sheets are checked at the time of joining and if company founds that you have manipulated your marks/documents at the time of Campus Recruitment your job offer will be terminated and your name will be blacklisted forever.
- REPORTING TIME
- Students have to ensure that they report on time as mentioned on the placement portal.
- Students coming late will be strictly not allowed to appear in that process.
- All Students need to ensure that their Data is correctly entered at their respective T&P cell.
- If there are any changes then they need to contact their Placement Officer immediately.
- DRESS CODE
Students have to wear proper business formals for every recruitment process. Students wearing casuals during recruitment process will be sent back.
- ID CARD
All students have to compulsorily carry their College I-Cards with them. Without I card no students will be allowed to enter inside examination hall.
Students always have to carry one folder with them containing Hard Board, Mark sheets, Certificates, Passport Size Photos, Resumes & Stationery items like Pen, Pencil, Blank Sheets, Stapler, Glue Stick etc.
- DIRECT INTERACTION
Students are not allowed to contact Company / HR Delegates directly for any reason. If they are facing any problem they have to first contact their Placement Officer /coordinator and discuss their problem with them. Placement Officer / Placement committee may resolve the issues instead of bringing insignificant issues before company representatives.
Many a times it can happen that campus recruitment process can stretch till late night. All students have to inform this to their parents and have to arrange their own transportation.
Joining schedule completely rests with the company’s discretion and market scenario. All students need to join on time as per the communication received from the Company.
- NO MOBILE PHONE USE
Access to mobile phones is strictly not allowed inside the placement hall or where the process is going on.
- STRICT DISCIPLINE
- Strict discipline need to be followed by every student during the recruitment process.
- Any students found misbehaving or during misconduct will be rejected from the entire placement season.
- No casual talks or remarks should be extended by any students during the process or even after the process to company delegates.
- In case of any further clarification or query please student must contact Placement Officer of respective department only.
CHANGE IN PLACEMENT GUIDELINES
Placement Guidelines is subject to change and Placement Core Committee has authority and right to change, add, delete or modify the Guidelines from time based on the inputs, feedback and experience.